[RoundCube Announce] New nightly build released for testing

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 11:06:37 CET 2010

Dear subscribers

For the upcoming version 0.4 of Roundcube Webmail we have done some
refactoring of the backend code which improves both performance and
reliability of the application. These changes now need to be well tested
before we continue to implement the new features like threaded message
listing planned for 0.4.

This is where we need your help! Please download the latest nightly build
(r3325) from http://nightly.roundcube.net/ and install it in parallel to
your running systems. Test it with your configuration and all the different
IMAP servers. As usual you are kindly requested to report problems to our
bug tracking system at http://trac.roundcube.net/

A list of already fixed bugs and improvements can be found in the CHANGELOG
file within the release package.

Many thanks!
Thomas