[RoundCube Announce] Updates 0.8.1 and 0.7.3 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Fri Aug 17 18:41:17 CEST 2012

Aloha!

As usual when a new stable release arrives, there are a few things
that didn't make it into that. Therefore we just published an update
release adding bug fixes, some minor feature improvements and, most
important,  two fixes for a recently reported XSS vulnerability in
Roundcube's HTML message handling.

At the same same time, we also pushed out a small update for the 0.7
series with some of the important fixes back-ported. That's for all of
you who didn't dare to switch to the new and shiny 0.8 release series.

See the complete Changelog at http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Changelog
and download the new packages from http://roundcube.net/download.

All the best,
Thomas