[Roundcube Announce] Updates 1.2.9 and 1.1.12 released

Thomas Bruederli thomas at roundcube.net
Sun Apr 29 22:51:16 CEST 2018

Dear subscribers

As a follow-up to the recent security update for the stable versions
1.2. and 1.1, we just published a new release to fix a regression that
sneaked in with the IMAP command injection protection. Roundcube
versions 1.2.8. and 1.1.11 unintentionally disable actions that
operate on all selected messages (e.g. mark all as junk).

We therefore recommend to update all productive installations of
Roundcube 1.2.8. and 1.1.11 with these new versions.

https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.2.9
https://github.com/roundcube/roundcubemail/releases/tag/1.1.12

Best,
Alec & Thomas