Suggested Wiki Structure

Geoffrey McCaleb geoffrey at tabasco.net
Mon Oct 10 13:28:13 CEST 2005

>From the trac documentation:

"Wiki itself does not enforce any structure, but rather resembles a stack of empty paper sheets, where you can organize information and documentation as you see fit, and later reorganize if necessary."

Ergo, the wiki world is flat. I suppose for a new project like this it can work, but am dubious how a flat structure will scale. All the example sites show wiki's with just a few pages. I have to be honest I like the way Wordpress has implemented their wiki, but it is early days I suppose.

Geoffrey