The roadmap

Geoffrey McCaleb geoffrey at tabasco.net
Mon Oct 10 22:53:57 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for pulling this together.

If I could make a suggestion, for the rich text composition please have
a look at TinyMCE from MoxieCode. Tiny is a full featured rich text
editor that supports xhtml, provides in-content spell check (assuming
you have aspell installed on the server), and is cross platform and
browser (well, it works on my Linux box using Firefox so I assume it
will handle Safari).

It's released under the LGPL, and they are more than happy to see it
used on commercial and non-commercial aps:

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=556

It's incredibly easy to integrate, I had it running in my Wordpress blog
in under 15 minutes.

Here is the demo page:

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/example_mail.php?example=true

regards,