The roadmap

joshua joshua at willowisp.net
Tue Oct 11 00:03:36 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,
This looks great, thank you.

I did not see anything on IMAP folder management (e.g. rename, new folder, delete folder). Is this intended to be in scope for the core project?  Or is this something that would be better as a plugin?

(it seems core to me, but my perspective is known at times to be suspect...)

Regards,
Josh

PS: if anyone is tackling any of these areas and could use another part-time set of hands, please give me a shout.  I can hack my way through most PHP - I'll even follow coding guidelines if you need me to :P
Otherwise, are there any that are up for grabs?