Courier Problems

Kennedy, Richard (Aventure Media) richard at belfast.aventuremedia.com
Tue Oct 11 14:57:06 CEST 2005

So far, these are the problems we have found with RoundCube/Courier.

- Delete messages is not working, they remove instantly, but when you
login/go back to that folder, they are still there.
- Cannot open messages until the dirty fix is used, messages will remain
unread due to fix
- Sending email seems to be causing a problem also, it times out, but on
occasions appears to send

We could also use a few alt tags on the icons as a side note, even I'm
clicking logout on occasion instead of the delete icon :p

Anyone have any idea of a release date for a fix or just a code change to
resolve these?

Richard