Allow login without domain

thomas brüderli thomas at brotherli.ch
Fri Oct 14 09:03:59 CEST 2005

There are plans to implement the use of a virtusertable file to resolve
real usernames by e-mail addresses. Until this is done, you could fill
in the 'alias' col for registered users directly in your MySQL admin
interface. This alias can be set to any string (not necessarly to the
e-mail address) and will be searched on login.

Regards,
Thomas

--

Brückfeldstrasse 10a / CH-3012 Bern / Phone +41-31-301 05 29
GnuPG public key http://brotherli.ch/public-key