imap_root when using maildir++ depot and local user login problem

David Saez Padros david at ols.es
Fri Oct 14 11:34:16 CEST 2005

Hi !!

> I can confirm, that the Courier support has top priority. The project
> was started just to fit my personal needs and I didn't know that other
> IMAP servers act different as mine does. Since this is still an early
> alpha version, we cannot guarantee full support for all servers (haven't
> tested them yet).
>
> Now I have access to a Courier server and have to change the behavior of
> the imap_root property from the ground up.

I also have a courier-imap server, the cvs version works fine without
any modification as far as i have tested it (really not too much).
I can help in anything you want.

--
Best regards ...

    On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david at ols.es
    Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
    08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53