Bug Fix

Mark Roy cypher at stellarcore.com
Thu Oct 20 06:09:42 CEST 2005

Hello All,
This is my first time sending a message to this list, and I hope to
become more involved in the development of RoundCube.  It is really an
awesome client.

My name is Mark Roy, and I am a 3rd year Computer Engineering student
from the University of Manitoba (Canada).  I was actually looking to
start a project like this but never had the time.  I would love to use
this as an opportunity to contribute to the open source community.

Anywho,  one thing that was absolutely bugging the hell out of me was
the fact that when you reply to a message that already has "Re: " in the
subject, it would add it in again.  Really simple fix, just changed line
406 of program/steps/mail/compose.inc
from this:

$subject = 'Re: '.$REPLY_MESSAGE['subject'];

to this:

$subject = ((!preg_match('/^re:/i',$REPLY_MESSAGE['subject']))?'Re:
':'').$REPLY_MESSAGE['subject'];