10/25/05 CVS, error in rcube_db.inc for mysql?

Walter Francis wally at theblackmoor.net
Tue Oct 25 23:00:59 CEST 2005

Under advisement for another bug, I just pulled the cvs today and now on all the email
screens, I have the following:

DB Error in /home/httpd/html/roundcube/program/include/rcube_db.inc (148):
DB Error: syntax error<br /><b>DB Error in
/home/httpd/html/roundcube/program/include/rcub
e_db.inc (148):
DB Error: syntax error<br /><b>DB Error in
/home/httpd/html/roundcube/program/include/rcub
e_db.inc (148):
DB Error: syntax error

And folders don't appear to be loading right..  I tried dropping all tables and
running the mysql script again, but it didn't help.

Also had another weird error about fopen on bugs.inc line 67 which I 'fixed' by
putting in the full path instead of the variable that was there, not sure what the
deal with that was.

--
Walter Francis
http://khayts.us