Updated Modified Roundcube View

Jeffrey Bacon jeffbacon at breakfast.ca
Wed Oct 26 03:48:39 CEST 2005

ok, I installed that and I think that if the Folders header and the
Subject line were aligned it would look better.  That actually gives
more room in the button area.  The buttons could probably be smaller
too.  They're plenty big on my (1920x1200) resolution so I'd imagine
they look fairly large on lower resolutions.

As you mentioned, the 2 button bars overlap.  It appears that there is
transparent area on the left end of the right button bar.  Shouldn't the
  button bars only be as wide as minimally required to hold their
buttons (regardless if they overlap or not)?