RoundCube with mysqli

Joshua Layne joshua at willowisp.net
Wed Oct 26 19:36:18 CEST 2005

Is there any particular reason that we are using the mysqli driver?  I know that with PHP 5.0.3, the 'mysql' driver works fine against a MySQL 4.1.10+ db - they fixed the backwards compatibility issue.  I don't know about php4, and I suppose for those people who are on php5 (<5.0.3) they might need it...

This wasn't particularly highly publicized, so not everyone is necessarily aware of it.

I guess if the db abstraction is handling it, it doesn't matter.

j.