anyone having problems with SMTP auth?

Joshua Layne joshua at willowisp.net
Sat Oct 8 19:29:37 CEST 2005

I was able to get SMTP to work be specifying localhost (I allow relaying
from localhost), but am unable to get the authorization aspect to work
(I'll try again with the new build).  I was using the domain name
'willowisp.net' with SMTP authorization.  works in other clients, so I
don't think it is a server problem.

anyway, I'll try in the new version and report back.

on a totally different note, has anyone put together a cookie monster to
clear session info?  I am finding that occasionally I enter a hung state
that can only be fixed by dropping the session and logging in again.

Also, my previous comments were 'pie in the sky' thinking - I think
roundcube is the slickest email client i have ever used - great work.
j.