Blue Star Mails , Temp Folder

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:08:11 CEST 2005

Hi Sascha

When a file is uploaded, PHP first puts it into the folder specified
in php.ini (upload_tmp_dir). Then the RoundCube script moves it the
the folder 'temp' which has to be writable by the webserver (see
INSTALL guide).

Question: are you accessing a Courier IMAP server? There are some
known issues with opening unread messages from a Courier server. The
request will time out after a while. We're currently working on a
patch for this.

Regards,
Thomas