Maybe the time has come for forums

Geoffrey McCaleb geoffrey at tabasco.net
Thu Oct 13 23:18:52 CEST 2005

I agree, there is no reason to phase out the lists at all. Its just that
we need to start looking at seperating support and general querries away
so the developers can concentrate on making RoundCuve even better!

Google Groups would be nice, but I preferred it when they called it
Usenet. :)

*sigh* I can't remember the last time I posted on the 'ol usenet.

I know I just dated myself....

Geoffrey

Geoffrey McCaleb
Mob: +44 7900 911 823