Courier support?

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:51:59 CEST 2005

2005/10/13, Joshua Layne <joshua at willowisp.net>:
> Currently you have to change this in a few places, including the skin.
>
> I will submit a change (later tonight, still at work) so that this prefix has to only be set once in the main config file.
>
> Also, I believe that it is possible to retrive this prefix from imap - I know thunderbird allows you to set it, but also defaults to a "allow server override" for the folder prefix.
>
> Does anyone know further details on this?

Yes, you can get the prefic from the IMAP server. This is done with
the function iil_C_NameSpace() in program/lib/imap.inc

In the latest CVS version, this is done (see rcube_imap.inc) but it
does not set the 'imap_root' property because this would mean that the
main INBOX folder is not accessible from RoundCube. I have to change
the behavior of that 'imap_root' (which is quite deep) setting first.
To fix this properly will take a wile...

Thomas