Moderate message for RoundCube Dev

Geuis Teses geuis.teses at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 17:31:50 CEST 2006

I'm one of the moderators. I'm in US eastern timezone and I'm constantly
monitoring my email from around 9am to 6pm Mon-Fri and periodically at night
and through the weekends. I know I'm not the only moderator for the various
mailing lists, but I consider this my "shift". As soon as a new moderation
email comes in, I review and approve/discard it ASAP.

What are the schedules the other mailing list moderators are keeping?

--Geuis