Back to message filtering

anthony at rexburg.com anthony at rexburg.com
Thu Apr 6 01:13:29 CEST 2006

I know that there was a thread started here about message filtering:
http://lists.roundcube.net/mail-archive/roundcube.dev/2005/10/376/

Anyone know the status on this?

I'm liking RoundCube a lot! And if I decide to adopt it, I would want to forward all of my email addresses over to it, but I would want incoming emails to automatically go into certain folders, depending on the To Address, so that I don't have to go move each individual email into their folders.

Do we just need to wait for this feature? Any ideas on a time frame?

Keep up the good work. This is very nice!