SSL only?

Alan Briolat alan at dotphp.org
Thu Apr 6 05:08:37 CEST 2006

I just did a new install of RoundCube Mail, and definitely some huge
improvements since i tried it a few months ago...

I was wondering if it was planned to have a SSL option in the config?
At the moment i want all my webmail stuff to go over SSL, so i just
added the following lines at the top of index.php:

if (empty($_SERVER['HTTPS'])) {
    header('Location: https://'.$_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'].$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'].'?'.$_SERVER['QUERY_STRING']);
}

I'm sure there is a much more convenient place to put this, but I think it would
definitely be a good idea to at least have an option to make logins go over SSL.

--
Alan Briolat <alan at dotphp.org>