Message compose cc and bcc in opera

Chris Richardson crichardson at cantella.com
Thu Apr 20 16:53:19 CEST 2006

Just as a heads up the cc and bcc fields when composing a message do not
appear correctly I am sure it is just opera miss interptreting something
but figured I would let ya all know it does work properly in firefox.

I have tested this on roundcube latest cvs version

have tested

linux opera = no work
linux firefox = work

window opera = no work
IE = work

other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this
material from any computer.

In accordance with industry regulations, all messages are retained and are subject to monitoring.

This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content and is believed to be clean.

Securities offered through Cantella & Co., Inc., Member NASD/SIPC.
Home Office: 2 Oliver Street, 11th Floor, Boston, MA 02109
Telephone: (617)521-8630