keyboard shortcuts?

Stephen webshifter at webshifter.com
Thu Apr 20 18:05:11 CEST 2006

I don't see why you want to make the keyboard shortcuts configurable
to each user. Most apps don't. As long as they're somewhat standard,
or make sense, then make the users learn the RoundCube shortcuts.
Maybe have a help item that describes the keyboard shortcuts. At
most, I'd say, put the shortcuts in a config file so the admin can
change what they are, and base the help item on that config file.

Believe me, I do NOT want to support 200+ users all with their own
custom key-mapping.

Regards,
Stephen