RoudCube Dev list emails

David Collantes david at bus.ucf.edu
Thu Apr 20 20:51:27 CEST 2006

Gentlemen and Ladies,

I am avidly following all discussions and idea exchanges going on at the
Dev list, but I am appalled by noticing the lack of "care" --which it
could be lack of netiquette knowledge-- that is been exhibited. The
emails sent to this list are a mess in formatting; the quoting is
_terrible_, to say the least. It makes it very hard to quickly follow
what it's been said.

Could everyone, please, learn how to quote [1 and 2]? Could we use plain
text in our emails (this is not too important, but it will help)?

Sorry this is a bit OT of what's been discussed now, but I had to say
it.

[1] http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
[2] http://www.ts-cyberia.net/email.html

Cheers,

--
David Collantes, Senior Systems Administrator
College of Business Administration, UCF