Back to message filtering

phil phil at cryer.us
Sun Apr 23 19:51:09 CEST 2006

Agreed, and again, don't take all Summer to reinvent the wheel when this has already been done before.  Check out http://email.uoa.gr/projects/squirrelmail/avelsieve.php -- it's a SM plugin, with a web UI front end, take a look at the screenshots.  So all the work is basically already done, you just have to 1) integrate it into RC 2) redo the layout/style 3) ??? 4) profit!

http://fak3r.com - you dont have to kick it