keyboard shortcuts?

Charles McNulty charles at charlesmcnulty.com
Mon Apr 24 18:23:19 CEST 2006

here is the delete key patch.  It also further abstracts (a little) the
key handling code, so it should be easier to add future keys in there.
The delete action performs the exact same action as the delete button,
so there are no prompts or anything.  If the trash folder is present it
puts it in there, if not it just deletes it.  Again this represents no
change from the current delete button functionality.

I did not add a preference for turning off the key shortcuts.  To me
this seems like a relatively low priority, but I welcome input.

Also, I've been known to break things for Mac browsers in the past so if
anyone wants to test on any Mac browsers I would be very grateful.

-Charles