major change to deletion process

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Apr 28 16:36:39 CEST 2006

* The "move to trash" vs. "mark deleted" should be a per user
configurable option.

* Display of deleted messages should be a toggle (menu, button, etc.)
easily accessible from the mail folder.

* Messages marked for deletion can be "undeleted" by the user.

These are features common in a number of the major mail clients.

It would seem to me that use of css styles to control display of deleted
messages would not play well with other mail folder functions which
probably need a very clear notion of the contents of the message list, a
message position in the list, and the visible window on the list, but
perhaps my understanding of how the styles would be utilized is
incomplete.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>