major change to deletion process

Jon Daley roundcube at jon.limedaley.com
Fri Apr 28 21:18:00 CEST 2006

On Fri, 28 Apr 2006, Randy Noval wrote:
> Thunder bird works as I described. Take a bunch of emails that are not read
> (i.e. still bold), highlight them all and delete them. they all move to the
> trash folder unread (i.e. the trash folder now has unread messages). good old
> terminal mail clients like mutt and pine do the same thing. there are
> separate flags for seen (i.e. read) and mark as deleted.

 	Yes, this is true in pine, but I never noticed because pine only
has one column to show deleted and unseen status, and deletion overrides
the unseen.  Also, pine doesn't bold folders that have  unseen messages in
it, so I am not distracted by it, whereas in RC, it annoys me that there
is a bolded trash folder.