Roundcube Forum

Gavin Conway gavin at uksolutions.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 17:44:24 CEST 2006

Thomas Bruederli wrote:

>This is all correct. We had plenty of requests for a forum because many
>users don't want to subscribe to mailing lists to get support. That's
>why Brett offered to set up a phpBB for RoundCube. Of course the mailing
>lists won't disappear.
>
>Regards,
>Thomas

My apologies. As I did not recognise the poster nor the URL I assumed
that this was some sort of phising/spam attempt that had gotten to the
control list. I doubt I'll use the forum myself as I much prefer to be
able to search the local archive I have in my email but I'm sure others
will find it useful.

Regards,
Gavin
--

UKS Ltd, Birmingham Road, Studley, Warwickshire, B80 7BG
Tel: 08700 681 333  -  Fax: 01527 851 301  -  AS: 20547