RC doesn't append @domain.com even with host specificed

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:59:00 CEST 2006

Looks like you just catched the wrong config parameter. Since mail
servers use different forms for logins, there are two parameters doing
similar things:

'mail_domain' will append the given string to the user name in order to
form a valid e-mail address when creating a new user identity after the
first login. This is only used if the mail server does not require full
e-mail addresses for login.

'username_domain' would do what you are looking for. The given string
will be added to the user name before performing the IMAP login.

Both config parameters can also contain an array with entries for each
IMAP host name. Example: array('imap-host' => 'mail-domain').

Regards,
Thomas