keyboard shortcuts?

Roger 'Rocky' Vetterberg listsub at 401.cx
Thu Apr 20 20:49:24 CEST 2006

Charles McNulty wrote:
> I agree that we should include some sensible keybinds.  Delete is a
> no-brainer for instance, but what's this I keep hearing about the space
> key?  The space key doesn't navigate to the next message on my install
> of Thunderbird or Outlook or any other mail application that I've ever
> heard of.
>
> -Charles

On all my Thunderbird installations the space key is page down,
unless you are at the bottom of the message already, then it jumps
to the next unread message. I read trough this entire thread using
nothing but the space key.

One of the last few reasons I still use Thunderbird instead of a
web-based email solution is that I have yet to find one that is
possible to use with keyboard only.