svn 284

Andrew Fladmark afladmark at orbital-web.com
Tue Aug 1 00:07:53 CEST 2006

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:11:52 +0200, Thomas Bruederli <roundcube at gmail.com> wrote:
> I finally fixed message sorting again (at least I hope so) by adding the
> patch of Eric Stadtherr. This just re-orders the fetched message headers
> by the order previously retrieved from the IMAP server. In that case,
> all sorting problems can be deported to the IMAP server :-)
>
> Unfortunately I cannot reproduce any highlighting problems. Did you also
> update the default skin. Highlighting relies on a new CSS class.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

Hi Thomas,

I've never had an issue with sorting prior to the changes of the past week.  Now, even once updating to 286, the sorting is completely random.  My inbox is showing Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sun, Today...

I'm running this on hMailserver on Windows, PHP5... but as I said, never had a problem before.  There weren't any configuration changes required were there?

Sorry!  Please let me know if I can provide any more information.

Andrew