RoundCube Webmail Translation

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 01:12:17 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

You receive this mail because you once contributed localized texts to
the RoundCube webmail project. We're about to release 0.1beta2 with
some new features such as drafts saving, spell checking and message
searching. Therefore, new texts have been added to the default
(English language) and those now need to be translated.

Our wiki provides a list of labels and messages that were added since
the last release (0.1beta) and which should make it easier for you to
translate the missing texts:
http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/wiki/Loc_Newlabels

The latest version of the English localization can be downloaded here:
http://trac.roundcube.net/trac.cgi/browser/trunk/roundcubemail/program/localization/en_US

Please update your localized files and send them back to me, saved as
UTF-8 and packed in an archive (zip, tar, etc.)

Many thanks!
Thomas