More sorting fun

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Thu Aug 3 00:58:46 CEST 2006

Hi there!

Just to add to the fun of the current debate on sorting, I'd like to say that I'd _very_ much like to be able to

a) choose whether the latest mails appear on top on on the bottom of the list (also for multi-page sorting)
b) choose individual pages for large folder listings

Additionally, there's a little glitch in the message view: When viewing a single message, the tooltip of the button that gets to the next message says "display next set of messages" (same for previous). That should probably just say "message".

Cheers!
mtu