Updated dutch translation/ lost trac/svn password

Mark drecaise at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 00:34:09 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I've updated the dutch translation for the coming release. Only thing is
I forgot my password for my svn/ trac account. Can someone reset it for
me, because I can't find a passmailer link in trac and Thomas seems busy
or overlooking my email.... the account name is mmoses.

I've attached the updated translation files. If no one can reset  my
account password, will you commit at least these translation files?
(they go in nl_NL dir)

I hope you guys can help me out.

Regards,

Mark Moses