New Template Command

Brett Patterson brett at bpatterson.net
Mon Aug 14 04:42:40 CEST 2006

Hi all.  After a user on the forum (Flash) tried to easily add a
variable into a template.  He tried many things, and I devised a nice
template way of doing it.  You can see the steps to do so here:
http://roundcubeforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=342.msg1887#msg1887

It works as expected in the following manner:

<roundcube:variable name="variableName" />

As with PHP, variableName != VariableName != VARIABLENAME !=
vArIaBlEnAmE != . . . so the name is case sensitive.  This allows users
to add variables they want in to their skin easily.  Not sure if you
want to add this or not, but I thought I'd put it on the table as an
option for the beta3 or rc1 release (whichever naming convention you
want to go with).

~Brett