Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Mehmet Tolga Avcioglu mehmet at activecom.net
Wed Aug 16 21:07:07 CEST 2006

In my opinion something like this should be setup in the delivery agent
(procmail, maildrop). This behavior should be consistent between
clients. For example we have a web based configuration tool for these
types of settings which creates the appropriate .mailfilter files and
the MDA does the rest. The behavior is same even is the users logs in
through web client or thunderbird, etc.

I would actually like to see the Settings section extended so these
types of server side configurations could be implemented (spam rules,
blacklist, whitelist, vacation, etc.) as additional extensions/modules.??

--
Mehmet Tolga Avcioglu