Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Michel Moreira drungrin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 21:23:17 CEST 2006

Surely it needs to be on RoundCube, I implemented it on HiveMail, my
current (soon 'll be my older).

I'm thinking of having an Mail Rules preferences, where the users can
set it own rules, and with rules like "With Subject", "With Spam
Level", "With Sender" and so on, and an set of conditions
("containing", "greater than", "less than"...). But I'll take more
details about it later.