Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Mehmet Tolga Avcioglu mehmet at activecom.net
Wed Aug 16 21:23:34 CEST 2006

Yes. You could edit .procmailrc on a per user basis and have it do
whatever you need based on the Header fields (X-Spam). I have not used
procmail for some time now. I use maildrop and my .mailfilter looks
something like below which Trashes anything with Spam-Level of 6 or more
and puts anything with Spam-Level 4 or more into the Junk folder. Check
procmail documentation.

SEVERITY="\*\*\*\*\*\*"
if(/^X-Spam-Level: $SEVERITY/)
{