Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Manu roundcube.ml at guzu.net
Thu Aug 17 14:50:17 CEST 2006

Brett Patterson wrote:
> in place.  I think RC should have the message rules, but not the
> automatic creation of SPAM folder & SPAM marking.  SPAM should be
> handled IMAP side, and message rules can come to the settings panel.

The way my patch works is just by asking IMAP server SpamAssassin
specific header and set the junk field that was already present but unused.
This is a 3 lines patch in PHP + 5 lines patch in CSS :)
But there's a part specific to SpamAssassin in RC...

I'll post a screenshot as soon as I got spam in my mailbox.
I also put patches here : http://www.guzu.net/files/roundcubemail