Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Thomas Mangin thomas.mangin at exa-networks.co.uk
Thu Aug 17 15:17:52 CEST 2006

Manu wrote:

> I'll post a screenshot as soon as I got spam in my mailbox.
> I also put patches here : http://www.guzu.net/files/roundcubemail

The patch is indeed simple and I would advocate for it.

I have lots of custom filtering rules in my MUA (thunderbird), and must
get around 100 mails a day.

When I am on holidays without my laptop and with my workstation of, my
email are not filtered and my inbox becomes a war zone in a few days.
I still need to do a quickly check my mail once in while "just in case"
and having spam emails clearly visible would make my life much easier.
(I am sure I would not be the only one to beneficiate from it).

The list of Header to be checked for could be a config option like:
spam[HEADER]='matching header value (regex?)'
with the default key being X-Spam-Flag and Yes

Thomas