Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Rob Smith rob at rice.edu
Thu Aug 17 17:02:02 CEST 2006

Thomas Mangin wrote:
> The list of Header to be checked for could be a config option like:
> spam[HEADER]='matching header value (regex?)'
> with the default key being X-Spam-Flag and Yes
>
> Thomas

I agree completely with the need to have some configuration options on
this one.  In my case, we use DSPAM, which places a X-DSPAM-RESULT
header with the values of Spam, Whitelisted, or Innocent.  A way to tell
the script what header to look for, and what value(s) mean spam, would
change this from a feature for SpamAssassin users to something that
almost everyone can use.

Rob