Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Rob Smith rob at rice.edu
Thu Aug 17 20:45:00 CEST 2006

I actually have caching disabled (although I just tried it with it
enabled too) and while the coloring behaves correctly when I first log
in, it defiantly does not handle folder changes at all.  Unfortunate,
because I like that solution to the spam issue myself (leave filtering
to something else, but just have roundcube give an indicator of what
another program marked as spam).

Rob