Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Manu roundcube.ml at guzu.net
Fri Aug 18 01:07:07 CEST 2006

Rob Smith wrote:
> I actually have caching disabled (although I just tried it with it
> enabled too) and while the coloring behaves correctly when I first log
> in, it defiantly does not handle folder changes at all.  Unfortunate,
> because I like that solution to the spam issue myself (leave filtering
> to something else, but just have roundcube give an indicator of what
> another program marked as spam).

OK I think I got it. At least in that case : I got a message marked as
SPAM in Inbox, I display another folder then I come back to Inbox and
the message isn't marked as SPAM anymore.
The thing is that the message still have the good class 'junk' in the
source but not displaying it.
It looks like it comes from Javascript.