Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Manu roundcube.ml at guzu.net
Fri Aug 18 10:36:26 CEST 2006

Rob Smith wrote:
> I actually have caching disabled (although I just tried it with it
> enabled too) and while the coloring behaves correctly when I first log
> in, it defiantly does not handle folder changes at all.  Unfortunate,
> because I like that solution to the spam issue myself (leave filtering
> to something else, but just have roundcube give an indicator of what
> another program marked as spam).

This patch might fixed it but since I'm able to move a message to trash
or another folder. It seems that that HTTP request is not sent by the JS.
http://www.guzu.net/files/roundcubemail/rc-20060413-junk.v3.patch

I'm searching how to debug javascript. I saw the console() command that
seems to use debugform but I don't know how to use it.