Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Sun Aug 20 12:12:34 CEST 2006

Martin Marques wrote:
> I'm not saying it's not a good aproche to add color to the mails. What
> I'm trying to say is that we need to put those colos based on good
> knowledge of what is spam for THAT user in particular.

Well then, we could simply let the user decide which flags to honor.

By the form this is taking, I think this "Coloring Spam" would be a good
first candidate for a plug-in. That is because I think it's a useful and
cool feature, but I don't want it in my RC (because I deal with spam in
another way).

> [2]: Is there any talk about the lack of configuration RC has?

I can't figure out what you're talking about. For the features that are
there, there are very good configuration options, even skins are supported.
But if you mean the stuff like automatic loading of images for certain
domains - that's just not implemented and doesn't speak of a lack of
configuration options.

mtu

--
Ever stop to think that when Jesus comes back, the LAST thing he'll ever
want to see is a fucking cross?