Nox Spell Server

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Sun Aug 20 16:06:49 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just added support for Nox Spell Server to the Trunk. The URL can be
configured using only one config parameter and there's another parameter
to specify the languages that are available for spell checking.

I don't have aspell installed to test it, so please can somebody confirm
if my changes really work...

Regards,
Thomas