Filtering spam with SpamAssassin header

Michel Moreira drungrin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 14:18:42 CEST 2006

I dont think that us can rely ONLY on the server side filters. It can
be also plugins that implements mail filters. There are ppl that dont
have the privileges to access those configurations. I think we can
have an mail filter plugin that can be installed or not, and this
plugin can have rules based on spamassassin spam level, or other spam
tags.