RC & SQL Server

WOODS John John.Woods at axa-im.com
Tue Aug 22 14:54:00 CEST 2006

Whilst on the subject of different databases some of you may be
interested in a port to MS SQL Server that I have made.

The attached zip contains four files:

mssql.initial.sql

This is the TSQL code for creating the DB objects

insert_id.txt

This modifies the insert_id function in the rcube_db.inc file to allow
for retrieval of the last identity value (@@IDENTITY) made to the
database.

unixtimestamp.txt

This modifies the unixtimestamp function in the rcube_db.inc file

now_function.txt

This is a new function that is required to place the now() mysql
function or getdate() mssql function in SQL query strings. For this to
work all occurrences of the string "now()" in the project have to be
replaced with a call to this function.

Please let me know whether any of you can make use this port.

John Woods