Small bug in spell checker

Aurélien Pocheville aurelien.pocheville at haptique.com
Thu Aug 31 04:06:32 CEST 2006

Hi,

I just upgraded to latest svn (rev 329 I think) and I noticed a small
bug in the spell checking. I you click twice on the spell check _icon_
(the one on the very top, not the textual one), a graphical bug appears
with a double bar on top of edit box. In fact, it is creating another
editbox, and if you click a third time, a third editbox is created (they
are very small), and so on... I managed to have a ten of them. I you
click on the "resume editing" text, everything is coming back to normal.
I think that the solution to this would be to have the top icon to also
have the same behavior as the textual one, that is switch between
"check/resume".

Regards,

--
Aurelien Pocheville