on the subject of folders

Thomas Bruederli roundcube at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 11:06:43 CEST 2006

Hi Charles,

I know the problem but I haven't seen that "noselect" tag. We should
really take care of that and don't add links to those non-selectable
folders. This would automatically disable them for selection as well as
for dropping messages to them. If you're willing to take care of that,
go ahead. I would also suggest to put the ul/li validation issue on hold
since the main page does not validate anyway (like Brett pointed out
correctly).

Regards,
Thomas